OKU – Passion for Precision Engineering Since 1978
OKU is a supplier and a contract manufacturer specialising in manufacturing precision engineering components. Established in 1978, OKU started as a small, suburban machinery workshop in Outokumpu, the Eastern part of Finland.
Through our continual investment in technology, we have gained a reputation for excellence with exceptional quality. We provide our expertise for a number of industries that require the highest possible accuracy and quality standards e.g.; military & defence, aerospace, medical, fiber optics, forestry, and food industry.
OKU invests in people and technology. Through our passion and continuous improvements, we have successfully grown into a modern machinery workshop with the latest CNC automated technology.
Our two factories are equipped with over 50 different machines.
Expertise and courage have been the foundation of Oku’s success. Thanks to our diverse and demanding clients, Oku’s service portfolio has been polished into a true diamond.
- COMPASSION – We genuinely care about our clients, our employees, and the environment.
- INVESTMENT IN GROWTH – We boldly invest in innovative technology and human capital.
- QUALITY – We aim to improve continuously in everything we do.
- INTEGRITY – We are unconditionally committed to responsible and honest business practices.
“We’ve always had the courage to take up different challenging assignments and accomplish them successfully – Growth awaits outside the comfort zone.”
– Päivi Kettunen, Managing Director