Cookies and data protection
1. Data controller, contact person for the register and data protection officer
Name: OKUN KONEISTUSPALVELU OY
Business ID: 0290311-5
Address: Sätöksentie 66 A
Postal code: 83500
Telephone: +358 10 219 3500
Email address: email@example.com
2. What is the purpose of the register?
Information collected from people contacting us are utilised for communication and the development of customer relationship. We store contact details in order to reply in a relevant manner to calls or messages.
3. What is stored in the register?
Name of the company, name of the person, email address, telephone number, ordered services and the messages sent by a customer.
4. Storage period of personal data
Personal data is stored as long as it is necessary for the implementation of the agreement to be concluded with a customer or for the improvement of customer service.
5. How is the data collected?
Personal details are only collected directly from the person who contacts us. Anonymous visitor data of the website is collected through web analytics tools.
6. Regular disclosure of data and transfer of data outside the European Union or European Economic Area
Data is not disclosed outside of the company. Some of the external service or software providers may store data outside the EU or the European Economic Area.
If the user visiting our website does not want us to access the abovementioned information with the aid of cookies, most browsers allow the cookie function to be turned off. Usually this takes place via browser settings. It is, however, advisable to take into account the fact that cookies may be necessary for the proper functionality of some of the websites we maintain or services we offer.
8. Collected anonymous visitor data
Web analytics services collect unspecified data of the visitors to the website, including:
- Age, gender, country, city, language, details of the online service provider
- Sessions, number of sessions per user, usage data of the website
- Imprecise interests indicated on the basis of web browsing
- Phrases entered in the search box of the website
- Technical properties of the terminal device used for the visit
Data collected through the website cannot be connected to personal details unless the user contacts us through the website and discloses their data. Details provided in the contact form are not stored in the data analytics tools.
9. Protection of the register
Electronic data is protected with usernames and passwords. Only persons employed by the data collector who need the data in their work have access rights to the data.
10. Automated decision-making
Automated individual decisions (Article 22 in the GDPR) shall not be made.
11. Rights of the data subject
The data subject has the right to check what kind of personal data has been saved about them in the person register. A signed written request for inspection must be sent to the contact person for the register. The right to check the data is cost-free when conducted once a year at most. The data subject has the right to demand the correction or removal of incorrect or dated data or the transfer of the data from one system to another. They also have the right to restrict or object to the processing of their data in accordance with Articles 18 and 21 of the General Data Protection Regulation.
The data subject has the right to withdraw previously provided consent for data processing or file a complaint with the supervisory authority about matters related to the processing of their personal data. The data subject also has the right to forbid the use of their personal data for direct marketing purposes. Requests to stop marketing and contacts for further information: firstname.lastname@example.org.